Video walkthrough of both spaces here:
6320 Santa Monica Blvd. Hollywood, CA. 90038
This beautiful 81 seat (from Warner Brothers Private Screening Room) Venue is located on Santa Monica Blvd & Vine On Theatre Row in Hollywood.
- 1900 sq/ft with a 18 x 23 ft stage.
- Horizon Computer Light Board and a full inventory of instruments.
- 114" and 100" Screen with wireless remote.
- 7.1 Surround Sound
- PA System
- HD Projector with a wide range of formats playable.
- Video Mixer
- Wi-Fi and air conditioning.
- Additional equipment upon request
Have your next screening or multi-media show in a unique performance space.
Also available for presentations, readings, auditions and rehearsals.
Hourly Rehearsal Rental Rates:
- Weekdays: $20/hr
- Weekend days: $25/hr
- Evenings: $25/hr (with use of tech equipment: $40/hr)
Performance Rental Rates:
- Thursday to Sunday 4-show run: $1800
(2nd show on Sunday $300)
- Thursday-Sunday 3-show run: $1450
- Thursday-Sunday - $350-500/show
- Monday-Wednesday: $250/show
- 24-hour load-in: $175/day
- 24-hour load-in over 4 days: $900
65 seats stage 14 x 24 ft.
Thursday – Sunday $1500/ weekend (4 shows)
Friday – Sunday $1275/ weekend (3 shows) 2nd Show on Sunday $200
Tuesday – Wednesday $325/ per show*shows may be subject to weekend production design*
Thursday- (if available) $350
Elephant Studio 25 seats stage 11.5 x 16.5 ft.
Friday – Saturday $150/per night *No set building, Solo shows and small casts pref
1078 Lillian Way (@ Santa Monica Blvd. ) Hollywood, CA. 90038
40 Seats / Dimensions 17 ft X 12
Perfect for improv, sketch, solo, workshops, auditions and rehearsals.
Friday & Saturday $300 (per night 8pm show)
Friday to Sunday 3-show run: $800
Thur-Sun 4 show run: $1000
Hour slots available for $150 (Late Night Comedy)
Rehearsal Weekends and weekday Eve. - $20/hr
Daytime Rental - $15/hr
For bookings and additional information call 323-962-1632 or email
Producing Artistic Director of Combined Artform Matthew Quinn at email@example.com
Note: Rates may vary depending on type of rental and overall use of the space.